- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 1 week ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and ExpansionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™Posted 4 weeks ago
- BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tools – BrainPhys™: A New Way to Culture NeuronsPosted 1 month ago
- Adipose- and Bone Marrow-Derived hMSCs: What’s the Difference?Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – New ACF Medium to Expand and Differentiate Human Hematopoietic Cells into Erythroid CellsPosted 2 months ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012