- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 15 hours ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Improving Continuous Process Efficiencies Through Development of a High-Performing Perfusion MediaPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine ManufacturingPosted 2 months ago
- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production MediaPosted 2 months ago
- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 3 months ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 3 months ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 3 months ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 3 months ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012