- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 2 days ago
- Poster: Flow Electroporation Provides a Highly Efficient, Flexible and Scalable Transient Protein Expression SystemPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool –Smart Cell Culture Monitoring, Transform single cell parameters into cell culture intelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – August 12, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Reduce Cell Line Development Time by 30% and Simplify Proof of Clonality – A Case StudyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Aramus Single Use Bag Assembly – Provides Advantages over Existing Storage and Transportation of Intermediate and Drug SubstancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Increase Protein Yield by Striking the Right Balance between Cell Density and Protein ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Antibody Drug Conjugates – An Overview of the Technology and ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 1 month ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012