- Materials and Assay Systems Used for 3D Cell CulturePosted 2 days ago
- 2014 FDA New Drug Approvals – 11 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 1 week ago
- Application of the Roche Cedex Bio Analyzer in the Culture of Human Pancreatic Islets and Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Intestinal Organoid Culture: a Convenient and Physiologically Relevant Model for Intestinal and Stem Cell ResearchPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future TrendsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Reprogramming Blood Cells: How to Decrease Variability in Your WorkflowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Developing Ebola Vaccine and Securing Your Cold Chain Logistics PlanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Small Molecules in Stem Cell ResearchPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value ApplicationsPosted 1 month ago
- Cell Culture Basics – A discussion of some of the most common problems in cell culturePosted 1 month ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012