- Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value ApplicationsPosted 5 days ago
- Cell Culture Basics – A discussion of some of the most common problems in cell culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 20 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Biologics Development: How do you Solve a Problem Like Data Management?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Stromal Cell Isolation from Adipose TissuePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific PosterPosted 2 months ago
- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 3 months ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 months ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012