- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 5 days ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 1 week ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
- Albumin Fatty Acid Profiles for cell culture media – Enabling Albumin Optimization for Cell Culture MediaPosted 1 month ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012