- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 3 days ago
- Recombinant Human Transferrin is an Attractive Alternative to Blood-Derived Transferrin in Cell Culture ApplicationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stir Up Your Culture – A Review of our Ask the Expert Session on Single-Use Bioreactors for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologiesPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Downstream Cell Culture Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIIPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIPosted 2 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Thursday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Wednesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Tuesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Developability: Smart Ways of Avoiding the “Death of the Brave” during Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
New Stem Cell Therapy May Prevent the Need for Hip Replacement Surgery
Doctors at Southampton General Hospital in the United Kingdom have successfully tested the use of bone marrow derived stem cells to treat osteonecrosis, a leading cause of hip replacement surgery. The procedure takes harvested bone marrow derived...
- Posted May 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 25, 2012
Just a reminder – please submit presentations and posters to be featured in The Cell Culture Dish’s Scientific Poster Hall. “Canada Oks Osiris Drug; First Stem Cell Therapy,” Reuters Osiris Therapeutics Inc. said on Thursday that Canadian...
- Posted May 25, 2012
Enhanced Growth and Productivity of CHO through rHSA Media Supplementation
Christopher Shen, Kirilynn Svay, Delyan Rusev, Jeffrey Rosenbloom, Dennis Duong, Mukunda Krishna, Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, CA 91711 Abstract As the workhorse of biopharmaceutical production, Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are constantly...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing,” we will examine the use of bioreactors to improve virus production. With a large number of cell culture based viral vaccines in...
- Posted May 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – May 18, 2012
“Making Gene Mapping Part of Everyday Care,” The Wall Street Journal The cost of mapping a person’s full genetic profile has been dropping quickly. Now, doctors are struggling with a new question: how to use the information...
- Posted May 18, 2012