- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 7 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
Visit Our Sponsors at BPI 2013
Bioprocess International 2013 is being held in Boston, September 16th-19th. Several of our sponsors are attending BPI this year, please check out their activities if you are attending the conference this year.
Visit the GE Healthcare booth (#203) to learn about our extensive portfolio of upstream anddownstream bioprocess products, including single use technologies, which provide practical solutionsfor your biopharmaceutical manufacturing needs.
Join us for the North American debut of the new WAVE Bioreactor™ system onTuesday, September 17, 6:00 – 7:00 pm!
The new ReadyToProcess™ WAVE Bioreactor 25 is our latest rocking bioreactor, complete withintelligent sensors and controls, and UNICORN™ software.
We look forward to seeing you at BioProcess International (BPI) Conference and Exhibition on September 17, 2013. Please sign up today for your free on-site consultation with an industry-leading expert: limited time slots are available.
Our consultants will be at the booth to help you:
- Improve cell line titers
- Optimize media formulations
- Perform impurity analysis
- Reduce purification run times
- Resolve other bioprocessing challenges
While you are at the booth, you can also enter our drawing for a chance to win a pair of Bose® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones.*
Discover how to increase your bioprocess efficiency with ATMI Lifesciences innovative single-use technologies.
ATMI LifeSciences is an acknowledged technology leader in the field of single-use bioprocess systems and consumables for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. Its innovative and complete portfolio of single-use bioreactors, mixers and storage systems is driving bioprocess efficiency and delivering value for biopharmaceutical companies around the world.
Visit With The Cell Culture Dish
Editor and Chief Brandy Sargent will be attending BPI this year and will be available to meet with interested parties. Are you are interested in specific blog topics, new blog features, or advertising and sponsorship opportunities? If so, please use BPI Connect to schedule a meeting with Brandy.