- CRISPR Technology Where it Stands and What the Future HoldsPosted 5 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell DifferentiationPosted 1 week ago
- Controlling Cell Culture pH in BioreactorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 month ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 1 month ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 1 month ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 1 month ago
- Particulates in Cell Therapy Products – An important issue for commercializationPosted 1 month ago
The Top 10 Biologics Facilities in the US
R&D and manufacturing challenges continue to evolve with the advancement of the stem cells, cell and gene therapy sector. Recent challenges and trends include stricter regulatory guidelines and research standards, roboticized manufacturing, QbD and disposable technologies.
Terrapinn has put together a report to highlight the 10 biologics facilities in the US which have most successfully managed to overcome these issues.
Download the report to find out:
- Which facility performs the most stem cell transplants in the nation
- Which facility specializes in protein nanobiologics manufacturing
- Which facility features the world’s largest automated living cell manufacturing facility
For more information on stem cells, cell and gene therapy check out Cell Culture World Congress USA. Five of the facilities highlighted in the report have already confirmed their participation.