- Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial CulturePosted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – Fluid Transfer Sets Specifically Designed for Sterile Transfer of Cell Therapy Based ProductsPosted 7 days ago
- Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual LabPosted 1 month ago
- Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and MaintenancePosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell CulturesPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 2 months ago
The Top 10 Biologics Facilities in the US
R&D and manufacturing challenges continue to evolve with the advancement of the stem cells, cell and gene therapy sector. Recent challenges and trends include stricter regulatory guidelines and research standards, roboticized manufacturing, QbD and disposable technologies.
Terrapinn has put together a report to highlight the 10 biologics facilities in the US which have most successfully managed to overcome these issues.
Download the report to find out:
- Which facility performs the most stem cell transplants in the nation
- Which facility specializes in protein nanobiologics manufacturing
- Which facility features the world’s largest automated living cell manufacturing facility
For more information on stem cells, cell and gene therapy check out Cell Culture World Congress USA. Five of the facilities highlighted in the report have already confirmed their participation.