- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
The Top 10 Biologics Facilities in the US
R&D and manufacturing challenges continue to evolve with the advancement of the stem cells, cell and gene therapy sector. Recent challenges and trends include stricter regulatory guidelines and research standards, roboticized manufacturing, QbD and disposable technologies.
Terrapinn has put together a report to highlight the 10 biologics facilities in the US which have most successfully managed to overcome these issues.
Download the report to find out:
- Which facility performs the most stem cell transplants in the nation
- Which facility specializes in protein nanobiologics manufacturing
- Which facility features the world’s largest automated living cell manufacturing facility
For more information on stem cells, cell and gene therapy check out Cell Culture World Congress USA. Five of the facilities highlighted in the report have already confirmed their participation.