- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 2 days ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 3 days ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 4 days ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Impact of Chemically Defined Media on Product QualityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein EfficacyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Digital Biomanufacturing Will Enable Tissue BioprintingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Video – When and Where to Optimize Cell Culture MediaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – SCOUT® technology reduces time to market and increases chance of success for biopharmaceutical productsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pumping Iron – But Not in the gym: The Critical Roles of Transferrin in Cell Culture MediaPosted 4 weeks ago
The Top 10 Biologics Facilities in the US
R&D and manufacturing challenges continue to evolve with the advancement of the stem cells, cell and gene therapy sector. Recent challenges and trends include stricter regulatory guidelines and research standards, roboticized manufacturing, QbD and disposable technologies.
Terrapinn has put together a report to highlight the 10 biologics facilities in the US which have most successfully managed to overcome these issues.
Download the report to find out:
- Which facility performs the most stem cell transplants in the nation
- Which facility specializes in protein nanobiologics manufacturing
- Which facility features the world’s largest automated living cell manufacturing facility
For more information on stem cells, cell and gene therapy check out Cell Culture World Congress USA. Five of the facilities highlighted in the report have already confirmed their participation.