- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 7 days ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Monitoring – A Critical Component for Quality by Design in Cell TherapyPosted 3 weeks ago
The Top 10 Biologics Facilities in the US
R&D and manufacturing challenges continue to evolve with the advancement of the stem cells, cell and gene therapy sector. Recent challenges and trends include stricter regulatory guidelines and research standards, roboticized manufacturing, QbD and disposable technologies.
Terrapinn has put together a report to highlight the 10 biologics facilities in the US which have most successfully managed to overcome these issues.
Download the report to find out:
- Which facility performs the most stem cell transplants in the nation
- Which facility specializes in protein nanobiologics manufacturing
- Which facility features the world’s largest automated living cell manufacturing facility
For more information on stem cells, cell and gene therapy check out Cell Culture World Congress USA. Five of the facilities highlighted in the report have already confirmed their participation.