- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 1 day ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 6 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 7 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
Which technologies and/or products are you thankful for?
What makes your job easier, more efficient or productive?
Which technologies or products are you thankful for?
Please share your thoughts with us. We want to hear about which products or technologies do you employ that make your job easier, more efficient and/or productive. Is there a research paper that really benefited you, a webinar, a YouTube how to video, if so – please share your favorites!
Products, technologies, and other helpful tips will be covered in a future blog!
Don’t miss your chance to share your experiences and tips with other scientists in your field!
Ask the Expert
Ask the Expert is an exciting feature on the Cell Culture Dish where both industry and academic experts answer your questions. A range of topics will be covered and suggestions for future Ask the Expert sessions are welcome.