- Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial CulturePosted 7 days ago
- Cool Tool – Fluid Transfer Sets Specifically Designed for Sterile Transfer of Cell Therapy Based ProductsPosted 1 week ago
- Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual LabPosted 1 month ago
- Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and MaintenancePosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell CulturesPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 2 months ago
The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture Optimization
Aeration, or delivery of oxygen to cells, is a very important aspect of optimizing cell culture in a bioreactor environment. Cells need continuous delivery of oxygen while in bioreactor culture and the rate of oxygen demand will increase as the cell mass increases. Understanding the dynamics of this important relationship is critical for optimizing both the amount of oxygen delivered to the cells and the bioreactor culture overall throughout the entire culture run.
The Keck Graduate Institute and WuXi Biologics have teamed together to provide technical training videos called Two Minute Tuesday videos for the bioprocessing industry. They will deliver a new video topic every Tuesday that can quickly get you up-to-speed in understanding the complexities of biologics drug development and manufacturing. This week’s topic is the Impact of Aeration on Bioprocessing, please click below to watch the video.