- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – The First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 7 hours ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 5 days ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Monitoring – A Critical Component for Quality by Design in Cell TherapyPosted 3 weeks ago
The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture Optimization
Aeration, or delivery of oxygen to cells, is a very important aspect of optimizing cell culture in a bioreactor environment. Cells need continuous delivery of oxygen while in bioreactor culture and the rate of oxygen demand will increase as the cell mass increases. Understanding the dynamics of this important relationship is critical for optimizing both the amount of oxygen delivered to the cells and the bioreactor culture overall throughout the entire culture run.
The Keck Graduate Institute and WuXi Biologics have teamed together to provide technical training videos called Two Minute Tuesday videos for the bioprocessing industry. They will deliver a new video topic every Tuesday that can quickly get you up-to-speed in understanding the complexities of biologics drug development and manufacturing. This week’s topic is the Impact of Aeration on Bioprocessing, please click below to watch the video.