- Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell DifferentiationPosted 15 hours ago
- Controlling Cell Culture pH in BioreactorsPosted 7 days ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 1 month ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 1 month ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 1 month ago
- Particulates in Cell Therapy Products – An important issue for commercializationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Optimize Stem Cell Differentiation in Less Time by Utilizing a Nano Gradient SurfacePosted 1 month ago
The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture Optimization
Aeration, or delivery of oxygen to cells, is a very important aspect of optimizing cell culture in a bioreactor environment. Cells need continuous delivery of oxygen while in bioreactor culture and the rate of oxygen demand will increase as the cell mass increases. Understanding the dynamics of this important relationship is critical for optimizing both the amount of oxygen delivered to the cells and the bioreactor culture overall throughout the entire culture run.
The Keck Graduate Institute and WuXi Biologics have teamed together to provide technical training videos called Two Minute Tuesday videos for the bioprocessing industry. They will deliver a new video topic every Tuesday that can quickly get you up-to-speed in understanding the complexities of biologics drug development and manufacturing. This week’s topic is the Impact of Aeration on Bioprocessing, please click below to watch the video.