- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 2 days ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 week ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
Which technologies and/or products are you thankful for?
Sponsored by: Cell Culture Dish
Session ended: November 15th, 2013
Expert: Brandy Sargent, Cell Culture Dish
What makes your job easier, more efficient or productive?
Please share your thoughts with us. We want to hear about which products or technologies do you employ that make your job easier, more efficient and/or productive. Is there a research paper that really benefited you, a webinar, a YouTube how to video, if so – please share your favorites!
Products, technologies, and other helpful tips will be covered in a future blog!
Don’t miss your chance to share your experiences and tips with other scientists in your field!