- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 3 days ago
- Video – Impact of Chemically Defined Media on Product QualityPosted 3 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein EfficacyPosted 5 days ago
- Digital Biomanufacturing Will Enable Tissue BioprintingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Video – When and Where to Optimize Cell Culture MediaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – SCOUT® technology reduces time to market and increases chance of success for biopharmaceutical productsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pumping Iron – But Not in the gym: The Critical Roles of Transferrin in Cell Culture MediaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Solve Production Challenges of Difficult to Express Proteins with Scalable, Continuous ManufacturingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Video Tutorial – Understanding Chemically Defined Media in BioprocessingPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2016 BioProcess International Award Winners – Upstream and AnalyticalPosted 4 weeks ago
Which technologies and/or products are you thankful for?
Sponsored by: Cell Culture Dish
Session ended: November 15th, 2013
Expert: Brandy Sargent, Cell Culture Dish
What makes your job easier, more efficient or productive?
Please share your thoughts with us. We want to hear about which products or technologies do you employ that make your job easier, more efficient and/or productive. Is there a research paper that really benefited you, a webinar, a YouTube how to video, if so – please share your favorites!
Products, technologies, and other helpful tips will be covered in a future blog!
Don’t miss your chance to share your experiences and tips with other scientists in your field!