- World’s Largest hiPSC Bank: Made in CaliforniaPosted 2 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
Which technologies and/or products are you thankful for?
Sponsored by: Cell Culture Dish
Session ended: November 15th, 2013
Expert: Brandy Sargent, Cell Culture Dish
What makes your job easier, more efficient or productive?
Please share your thoughts with us. We want to hear about which products or technologies do you employ that make your job easier, more efficient and/or productive. Is there a research paper that really benefited you, a webinar, a YouTube how to video, if so – please share your favorites!
Products, technologies, and other helpful tips will be covered in a future blog!
Don’t miss your chance to share your experiences and tips with other scientists in your field!