- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 17 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 6 days ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 7 days ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Outlook for the Biomanufacturing IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Development of a Chemically-defined, Animal Component-free Medium for T cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
All posts by The Dish
Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein Production
Companies are turning to transient production of proteins to accelerate timelines, gain quick access to protein for early go-no go decisions, delay stable cell line generation, and reduce costs. Expanding the role of transient protein production within...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein Efficacy
When producing a biologic therapeutic, protein quality is a key consideration. While manufacturing parameters such as high protein yield, protein solubility and protein stability are important, it is also critical that the biologic exhibits the desired therapeutic...
- Posted November 28, 2016
Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell Differentiation
One of the challenges facing stem cell research and cell therapy applications today is the characterization and investigation of stem cell and differentiated populations. There are several options currently available for this type of investigation, for example,...
- Posted October 17, 2016
Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titer
In this podcast, we interviewed Dr. Adam Elhofy, Ph.D., CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, about cell culture media optimization. We discussed the evolution of cell culture media optimization, current goals, and the latest strategies and tools being used. Dr....
- Posted July 19, 2016
Automated Stem Cell Based High Throughput Drug Screening for ALS and Parkinson’s Disease
In this podcast, we interviewed Dr. Jan Bruder about his work at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biology in Münster Germany and his group’s use of automated high throughput drug screening program for ALS and Parkinson’s...
- Posted June 14, 2016