- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts by The Dish
Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein Production
Companies are turning to transient production of proteins to accelerate timelines, gain quick access to protein for early go-no go decisions, delay stable cell line generation, and reduce costs. Expanding the role of transient protein production within...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein Efficacy
When producing a biologic therapeutic, protein quality is a key consideration. While manufacturing parameters such as high protein yield, protein solubility and protein stability are important, it is also critical that the biologic exhibits the desired therapeutic...
- Posted November 28, 2016
Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell Differentiation
One of the challenges facing stem cell research and cell therapy applications today is the characterization and investigation of stem cell and differentiated populations. There are several options currently available for this type of investigation, for example,...
- Posted October 17, 2016
Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titer
In this podcast, we interviewed Dr. Adam Elhofy, Ph.D., CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, about cell culture media optimization. We discussed the evolution of cell culture media optimization, current goals, and the latest strategies and tools being used. Dr....
- Posted July 19, 2016
Automated Stem Cell Based High Throughput Drug Screening for ALS and Parkinson’s Disease
In this podcast, we interviewed Dr. Jan Bruder about his work at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biology in Münster Germany and his group’s use of automated high throughput drug screening program for ALS and Parkinson’s...
- Posted June 14, 2016