- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts by jpmoran
Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platform
In this podcast, we were fortunate to have a group of experts for a panel discussion on vaccine manufacturing and viral vector production. Interviewees: Hanna P. Lesch, PhD, Research and Development Director at Finvector Vision Therapies Jose...
- Posted March 7, 2017
Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic Profile
In this mini-webinar, Adam Elhofy, PhD, CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, presents data summarizing the findings of a recent study “Novel Cell-Ess ® supplement used as a feed or as an initial boost to CHO serum free media results...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLC
The successful implementation of PAT (process analytical technology) involves analysis and monitoring of key attributes within the bioprocess including measuring IgG titer. When measuring critical process parameters, such as IgG titer, the need for high quality data...
- Posted July 18, 2016
How to Improve Protein Productivity Through Scale Up, Including Single-Use Bioreactors
Enhancing protein production is a common goal in the biomanufacturing industry. However, scalability is a problem faced across many platforms in manufacturing. A desired outcome observed in shake flasks, such as increased protein productivity, is not always...
- Posted March 7, 2016
Going to the BioProcess International Conference? Don’t miss these exciting activities!
The BioProcess International Conference begins October 26th in Boston. The conference is focused on exposing the bioprocessing community to new ideas, demystifying technology and fostering partnerships in order to move drug candidates closer to approval. Cell Culture...
- Posted October 15, 2015