- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
Ask the Expert
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Companies are turning to transient production of proteins to accelerate timelines, gain quick access to protein...
I have compiled a list of our top ten Cell Culture Dish “Ask the Expert” and...
More Ask the Expert News
Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media Optimization
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns...
- Posted December 6, 2016
Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein Efficacy
When producing a biologic therapeutic, protein quality is a key consideration. While manufacturing parameters...
- Posted November 28, 2016