- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
Ask the Expert
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Companies are turning to transient production of proteins to accelerate timelines, gain quick access to protein...
I have compiled a list of our top ten Cell Culture Dish “Ask the Expert” and...
More Ask the Expert News
Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media Optimization
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns...
- Posted December 6, 2016
Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein Efficacy
When producing a biologic therapeutic, protein quality is a key consideration. While manufacturing parameters...
- Posted November 28, 2016