- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Ask the Expert News
Ask the Expert – Hematopoietic Stem & Progenitor Cell Culture
The culture of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells (HSPCs) is important to assay the...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Optimization of serum free media for the propagation of primary and stem cells in animal and human serum component free conditions
Optimization of serum free media can be a complex and daunting challenge for scientists...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Achieve gram per liter protein yields in a transient CHO system
CHO cells are the predominant host for biotherapeutic protein expression, with roughly 70% of...
- Posted October 19, 2015
Optimizing Bioproduction Media to Improve Protein Production – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Optimizing Media and Improving Protein...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Ask the Expert – How to Optimize Media and Improve Protein Production with Defined Supplements
Enhancing protein production is a common goal in the biomanufacturing industry. During this Ask...
- Posted September 21, 2015