- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Biosimilars News
Amgen, Biogen Idec, and Baxter Invest in Biogenerics Industry Despite Lack of FDA Guidelines for Approval
The Affordable Care Act was approved in 2010 with the goal of reducing healthcare...
- Posted December 29, 2011
What’s Next for Biosimilars?
The future of biosimilars in the United States is yet to be determined. The...
- Posted September 20, 2011
Can Biogenerics Deliver on the Multibillion-Dollar Market Promise?
Biogenerics have received a lot of publicity regarding the estimated multibillion-dollar market they represent...
- Posted July 5, 2011
The Future of Biogenerics
In March 2010, when President Obama signed into law the Affordable Care Act he...
- Posted June 14, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After...
- Posted April 22, 2011