- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 16 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 6 days ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 7 days ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Outlook for the Biomanufacturing IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Development of a Chemically-defined, Animal Component-free Medium for T cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
More Biosimilars News
Amgen, Biogen Idec, and Baxter Invest in Biogenerics Industry Despite Lack of FDA Guidelines for Approval
The Affordable Care Act was approved in 2010 with the goal of reducing healthcare...
- Posted December 29, 2011
What’s Next for Biosimilars?
The future of biosimilars in the United States is yet to be determined. The...
- Posted September 20, 2011
Can Biogenerics Deliver on the Multibillion-Dollar Market Promise?
Biogenerics have received a lot of publicity regarding the estimated multibillion-dollar market they represent...
- Posted July 5, 2011
The Future of Biogenerics
In March 2010, when President Obama signed into law the Affordable Care Act he...
- Posted June 14, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After...
- Posted April 22, 2011