- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Business News
Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical Trials
Stem cell therapies are being developed for several different indications. In April we reviewed...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Aastrom CEO Discusses How Recent Acquisition Strengthens Current Manufacturing Capability and Clinical Pipeline
In late April, it was announced that Aastrom had acquired Sanofi’s Cell Therapy and...
- Posted May 8, 2014
GE Healthcare Completes Acquisition of Three Thermo Fisher Scientific Business Divisions
On Monday, GE Healthcare announced completion of their acquisition of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s HyClone...
- Posted March 25, 2014
Biologics Still on Top in Best Selling Drugs of 2013
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “The Top 25 Best-Selling Drugs of...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA Report
Earlier this month, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America released a new report...
- Posted March 21, 2013