- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Business News
Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “Top 20 Best Selling Drugs of...
- Posted March 14, 2013
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number...
- Posted August 23, 2012
Reducing CGMP Compliance Challenges is Key to Public Vaccine Confidence and Industry Success
Last month the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning letter to Sanofi...
- Posted August 8, 2012
New Vaccines – Coming Soon to a Doctor’s Office Near You…
There have been some very positive vaccine stories in the news recently for both...
- Posted July 24, 2012
Corning Expands Life Science Business through Recent Acquisitions
Wednesday, Corning held a first quarter conference call to discuss earnings. During the call,...
- Posted April 26, 2012