- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Business News
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells –...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Amgen, Biogen Idec, and Baxter Invest in Biogenerics Industry Despite Lack of FDA Guidelines for Approval
The Affordable Care Act was approved in 2010 with the goal of reducing healthcare...
- Posted December 29, 2011
Geron Stops Stem Cell Trial to Focus on Cancer Therapies
Geron announced on Tuesday morning that they would not be enrolling new patients in...
- Posted November 18, 2011
Takeda Brings Cell Based Influenza Vaccine Production to Japan with Baxter’s Assistance
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company (Japan) recently announced they have received a 23.9 billion yen subsidy...
- Posted September 30, 2011
Aastrom Plans for the Next Step
Aastrom, a cellular therapy company in Michigan, has finalized plans for a Phase III...
- Posted September 1, 2011