- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Regulatory News
First Cell Culture Based Vaccine Plant in the United States
Earlier this week, Novartis announced that their plant in Holly Springs, North Carolina had...
- Posted December 16, 2011
So what’s the status of manufacturing human vaccines in cell culture?
A guest blog by Barry Garfinkel Ph.D., who has recently retired from Merck &...
- Posted December 8, 2011
Has your research been compromised? The role of cell line authentication
A guest blog by Erin M. Hall, M.S., Genetica DNA Laboratories, Inc., Technical Leader...
- Posted December 6, 2011
Is the Food and Drug Administration Putting the Brakes on Innovation?
According to a recent survey published by the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), it...
- Posted October 21, 2011
Is Medical Progress and Innovation in Jeopardy
A recent survey published by the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) found that 40...
- Posted October 11, 2011