- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Regulatory News
Is Egg-based Vaccine Manufacturing on its Way Out?
The method selected for vaccine production is dependent on the virus or bacteria that...
- Posted October 4, 2011
Recombinant Protein Supplements Reduce the Threat of Adventitious Agents in Biomanufacturing
In biomanufacturing, where Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) and other animal-derived ingredients are still used...
- Posted September 27, 2011
Increase in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Helps Future of Industry
Since President Obama repealed research restrictions on human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) in 2009,...
- Posted August 11, 2011
Cell Culture Flu Vaccine Approved in Europe…Is the United States Next?
Baxter’s cell culture-based seasonal influenza vaccine, Preflucel, has recently received European Repeat Mutual Recognition...
- Posted June 7, 2011
Exciting News for the Promise of Stem Cell Therapy
A recent article in the Orange County Register reported that the first patient to...
- Posted May 31, 2011