- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Regulatory News
Is Egg-based Vaccine Manufacturing on its Way Out?
The method selected for vaccine production is dependent on the virus or bacteria that...
- Posted October 4, 2011
Recombinant Protein Supplements Reduce the Threat of Adventitious Agents in Biomanufacturing
In biomanufacturing, where Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) and other animal-derived ingredients are still used...
- Posted September 27, 2011
Increase in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Helps Future of Industry
Since President Obama repealed research restrictions on human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) in 2009,...
- Posted August 11, 2011
Cell Culture Flu Vaccine Approved in Europe…Is the United States Next?
Baxter’s cell culture-based seasonal influenza vaccine, Preflucel, has recently received European Repeat Mutual Recognition...
- Posted June 7, 2011
Exciting News for the Promise of Stem Cell Therapy
A recent article in the Orange County Register reported that the first patient to...
- Posted May 31, 2011