- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Industry Issues News
New Poster: Proving Clonality – A Documented Clonality Report for Regulatory Submission
As part of our ongoing poster coverage, we will be writing about some of...
- Posted June 2, 2016
The CRISPR/Cas9 System and its Applications
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish Evolution of Gene Editing Genome editing...
- Posted May 4, 2016
Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion Culture
Continuous processing has proved a very successful model in many other industries. As such,...
- Posted April 28, 2016
Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent Successes
April has been a busy month for Gene Therapy news, the most significant being...
- Posted April 21, 2016
BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!
Introduction This year was the BioProcess International Conference (BPI West’s) inaugural year. I was...
- Posted March 31, 2016