- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 16 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 6 days ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 7 days ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Outlook for the Biomanufacturing IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Development of a Chemically-defined, Animal Component-free Medium for T cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
More Industry Issues News
BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!
Introduction This year was the BioProcess International Conference (BPI West’s) inaugural year. I was...
- Posted March 31, 2016
3D Bioprinting as a tool for Drug Discovery and Cell Therapy Applications
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “3D Bioprinting – Enabling Drug...
- Posted March 8, 2016
Going to BPI West? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!
BPI West 2016 begins March 14th in Oakland. The conference is focused on providing...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Ask the Expert – 3D Bioprinting – Enabling Drug Discovery and Development and Cell Based Therapies
3D Bioprinting is now a word most people have heard of, but might not...
- Posted February 29, 2016
3D Bioprinting and 4D Bioprinting – Applications and Technologies
Introduction 3D bioprinting, a type of additive manufacturing, is the process of creating a...
- Posted February 25, 2016