- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 16 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 6 days ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 7 days ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Outlook for the Biomanufacturing IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Development of a Chemically-defined, Animal Component-free Medium for T cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
More Industry Issues News
Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI Conference
Every time I attend a big conference like BPI, one of my favorite things...
- Posted December 17, 2015
BioProcess International Conference (BPI) 2015 – An Overview For Anyone Who Missed It!
Introduction While attending this year’s BioProcess International Conference (BPI) in Boston last month, I...
- Posted November 12, 2015
The Future of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing – Solutions to Address Industry Challenges
Introduction In September, I was able to attend Cell World 2015 sponsored by Finesse....
- Posted October 22, 2015
Part II – A Look at the State of Cell Therapy – Current Manufacturing Options and Opportunities for Further Advancements
Introduction Yesterday we published Part I in this cell therapy series covering “Enabling Cell...
- Posted October 21, 2015
Cool Tool – mAbVault for Antibody Manufacturing: Protect Quality, Minimize Expenses, and Simplify Scale-up
A guest blog by Scott Waniger, Vice President of Bioservices, Biovest International and Erin...
- Posted October 20, 2015