- Cool Tool – ClinEss® – A tissue preservation and transportation medium provides protection of cells and allows for tissue to be stabilized without fixationPosted 1 day ago
- Video Tutorial – The Impact of Sparging on Cell Culture in BioreactorsPosted 2 days ago
- Non-Invasive Stem Cell Characterization and Predicting Differentiation using Luminex AssaysPosted 3 days ago
- CRISPR Technology Where it Stands and What the Future HoldsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell DifferentiationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Controlling Cell Culture pH in BioreactorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 month ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 1 month ago
Cool Tool – ClinEss® – A tissue preservation and transportation medium provides protection of cells and allows for tissue to be stabilized without fixation
Background Human clinical samples are used to advance science to create new diagnostics and therapies. Analysis...
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology...
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish Previously, I wrote an article summarizing the CRISPR/Cas9...
More Stem Cells News
Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methods
A Guest Blog By Hari Venugopalan, Director of Global Product Management, Crystal IS One...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® Assays
As part of our continuing coverage of ISSCR 2016, we will be highlighting some...
- Posted September 13, 2016