- Poster: Purpose-designed Protein A resins for Improved Downstream Process and Cost Efficiency in MAb purificationPosted 1 day ago
- The CRISPR/Cas9 System and its ApplicationsPosted 2 days ago
- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 1 week ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and ExpansionPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™Posted 1 month ago
- BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tools – BrainPhys™: A New Way to Culture NeuronsPosted 1 month ago
Authored by Debbie King, Contract Technical Writer, Cell Culture Dish Evolution of Gene Editing Genome editing...
April has been a busy month for Gene Therapy news, the most significant being the decision...
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture...
More Stem Cells News
Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and Expansion
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) are an important tool in regenerative medicine and cell...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™
A Guest Blog by Juan Hou, PhD, Senior Scientist, STEMCELL Technologies The epithelial lining...
- Posted April 5, 2016