- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 3 days ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 6 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 2 weeks ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 4 weeks ago
Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell Culture
Gene therapies and immunotherapies hold tremendous promise to treat diseases in a completely novel way. As...
A Guest Blog by Mark G. Carter, PhD, Group Leader, Stem Cell Biology, Minerva Biotechnologies and...
Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving Workflows
Automation is a hot topic lately as it has the potential to overcome key hurdles in...
More Stem Cells News
Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets
A Guest Blog by Dr. Dominic Clarke, Global Product Manager for Cellular Therapy and...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Cell Culture Monitoring – A Critical Component for Quality by Design in Cell Therapy
Cell therapies offer much promise in treating a range of medical conditions, but manufacturing...
- Posted January 31, 2017