- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 17 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 6 days ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 7 days ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Outlook for the Biomanufacturing IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Development of a Chemically-defined, Animal Component-free Medium for T cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
More cool tools News
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in Biomanufacturing
A vital part of the biomanufacturing process is being able to move fluid under...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Cool Tool –Smart Cell Culture Monitoring, Transform single cell parameters into cell culture intelligence
Introduction Current cell culture monitoring typically involves manual sampling from each bioreactor being monitored,...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO Cells
CHO cells are considered the workhorse of the biomanufacturing industry. According to Jayapal, Wlaschin,...
- Posted August 1, 2016
Cool Tool – Off the Shelf Optimized CHO Media and Feed
CHO media and feed strategies are critical in the creation of a biomanufacturing process...
- Posted May 31, 2016