- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More cool tools News
Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell Expansion
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria and Mary Lee...
- Posted January 26, 2016
The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015
I have compiled a list of our most popular Cool Tools Features for 2015....
- Posted January 21, 2016
Cool Tool – Zap-SR Utility in Expanding Cells Critical in Virus Production
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria Since their appearance...
- Posted December 8, 2015
Cool Tool – Gibco Essential 8 Flex Stem Cell Media Eliminates Need for Daily Feeding
Launched earlier this year, Essential 8 Flex is a highly optimized, xeno-free and feeder-free pluripotent...
- Posted November 23, 2015
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well...
- Posted November 11, 2015