- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More cool tools News
Cool Tool – Allegro™ Microcarrier Delivery System: Streamline Processes, Increase Productivity
A guest blog by Gary Monteiro, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Pall Life Sciences As microcarriers...
- Posted November 5, 2015
Cool Tool – mAbVault for Antibody Manufacturing: Protect Quality, Minimize Expenses, and Simplify Scale-up
A guest blog by Scott Waniger, Vice President of Bioservices, Biovest International and Erin...
- Posted October 20, 2015
Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell lines
A guest blog by Timothy Smith, Commercial Director, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Two key drivers...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Cool Tool – 3D Cell Culture with RAFT™ System – An Introduction
A guest blog by Lubna Hussain, Senior Product Manager, Clonetics™ Primary Cells and RAFT™...
- Posted September 2, 2015
Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine Manufacturing
The 8th Annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards took place earlier this month at...
- Posted April 29, 2015