- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More cool tools News
Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production Media
In our previous blog “The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of Workflows
A Guest Blog by Rhonda Newman, Ph.D., Scientist, Thermo Fisher Scientific Pluripotent stem cells...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value Applications
At the BioProcess International Conference (BPI) in October, EMD Millipore launched their new PureFlex™...
- Posted January 27, 2015
Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific Poster
Everyone knows the challenges associated with creating a scientific poster that includes the most...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Cool Tool – ATMI’s Helium Integrity Testing (HIT) system
ATMI’s helium integrity testing (HIT™) system has been causing a real buzz at this...
- Posted April 24, 2013