- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More email-blast News
Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product Development
Increasingly, companies are choosing CHO-based transient production of antibodies in early biopharmaceutical development over...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual Lab
I recently found a very cool tool for beginning cell culture scientists or scientists...
- Posted December 14, 2016
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in Biomanufacturing
A vital part of the biomanufacturing process is being able to move fluid under...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media Optimization
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns...
- Posted December 6, 2016