- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 13 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More email-blast News
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in Biomanufacturing
A vital part of the biomanufacturing process is being able to move fluid under...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media Optimization
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns...
- Posted December 6, 2016
Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methods
A Guest Blog By Hari Venugopalan, Director of Global Product Management, Crystal IS One...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO Cells
CHO cells are considered the workhorse of the biomanufacturing industry. According to Jayapal, Wlaschin,...
- Posted August 1, 2016