- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 13 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More email-blast News
Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent Successes
April has been a busy month for Gene Therapy news, the most significant being...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell Culture
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “Culturing epithelial cells using advanced...
- Posted April 19, 2016
Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and Expansion
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) are an important tool in regenerative medicine and cell...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™
A Guest Blog by Juan Hou, PhD, Senior Scientist, STEMCELL Technologies The epithelial lining...
- Posted April 5, 2016
BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!
Introduction This year was the BioProcess International Conference (BPI West’s) inaugural year. I was...
- Posted March 31, 2016