- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
Posters & Presentations
Utilizing single-use technologies for biomanufacturing is growing due to several operational benefits including; reduced cleaning and...
Significant Improvement in Feeder-free Generation, Expansion and Differentiation of iPSCs Using Novel Stem Cell Growth Factor
In this poster, researchers at Minerva Biotechnologies describe their discovery of a novel growth factor, NME7AB,...
Cell culture media optimization continues to play a critical role in both increasing titers and providing...
More Posters & Presentations News
New Poster: Proving Clonality – A Documented Clonality Report for Regulatory Submission
As part of our ongoing poster coverage, we will be writing about some of...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and Expansion
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) are an important tool in regenerative medicine and cell...
- Posted April 6, 2016