- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
Posters & Presentations
Cell culture media optimization continues to play a critical role in both increasing titers and providing...
As part of our ongoing poster coverage, we will be writing about some of the posters...
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) are an important tool in regenerative medicine and cell therapies, as...
More Posters & Presentations News
Robust, Defined, Animal-Free Virus Production Medium Optimized for Microcarrier Culture
Steve Pettit, Grishma Patel, Mark Szczypka, Claire Y.-H Huang, Bart Tarbet Abstract: The use...
- Posted April 14, 2015
Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific Poster
Everyone knows the challenges associated with creating a scientific poster that includes the most...
- Posted December 3, 2014