- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
This past June Cell Culture Dish attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) Annual...
Part II – A Look at the State of Cell Therapy – Current Manufacturing Options and Opportunities for Further Advancements
Introduction Yesterday we published Part I in this cell therapy series covering “Enabling Cell Therapy,” an...
A Look at the State of Cell Therapy – Current Manufacturing Options and Opportunities for Further Advancements – Part I
Introduction In September, BioProcess International in conjunction with Pall Life Sciences published a very detailed and...
More Cell Therapy News
You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapies
A guest blog by Steve Pettit, Ph.D, Cell Culture/Vaccine Product Development, InVitria The Old...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cord Blood-derived HSCs – The Quest to Overcome Limited Cell Numbers
A Guest Blog by Tracee Crossett, Product Manager, Lonza Chemotherapy and radiation are common...
- Posted July 22, 2015