- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Large Scale Manufacturing News
Culture and Expansion of Stem Cells in Stirred Suspension Bioreactors Could Provide Key in Large Scale Manufacturing
In stem cell therapies, human embryonic stem cells at one point were very attractive...
- Posted April 13, 2012
Exciting Treatment Possibilities with Stem Cells; What is the Best Cell Culture Method?
Brandy Sargent, Editor, The Cell Culture Dish Researchers at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center are...
- Posted February 21, 2012
T-Cell Expansion Using Perfusion in Closed-System Bioreactors
A Guest Blog by Shannon Eaker, Ph.D., GE Healthcare, Executive Account Manager, Technology Lead...
- Posted November 8, 2011