- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Large Scale Manufacturing News
Culture and Expansion of Stem Cells in Stirred Suspension Bioreactors Could Provide Key in Large Scale Manufacturing
In stem cell therapies, human embryonic stem cells at one point were very attractive...
- Posted April 13, 2012
Exciting Treatment Possibilities with Stem Cells; What is the Best Cell Culture Method?
Brandy Sargent, Editor, The Cell Culture Dish Researchers at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center are...
- Posted February 21, 2012
T-Cell Expansion Using Perfusion in Closed-System Bioreactors
A Guest Blog by Shannon Eaker, Ph.D., GE Healthcare, Executive Account Manager, Technology Lead...
- Posted November 8, 2011