- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Stem Cells News
Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual Lab
I recently found a very cool tool for beginning cell culture scientists or scientists...
- Posted December 14, 2016
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal Medium
Neural progenitor cells (NPCs) derived from primary tissue and pluripotent stem cells have proven...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation Tool
A guest blog by Nicol Watson, PhD, Senior Market Development Manager, Thermo Fisher Scientific...
- Posted November 30, 2016
Digital Biomanufacturing Will Enable Tissue Bioprinting
A Guest Blog by: Kayla Nolan, Medical Classification Specialist, BioSpherix, Inc. William Whitford, Strategic...
- Posted November 17, 2016