- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Stem Cells News
Pumping Iron – But Not in the gym: The Critical Roles of Transferrin in Cell Culture Media
A Guest Blog by Eric Edwards, MS, MBA, Technical Applications Specialist, InVitria Since the...
- Posted November 10, 2016
A Celebration of iPSCs – Highlights from the 10 Years of iPSCs Cell Symposia
A Guest Blog by Scott Schachtele, Product Manager, Bio-Techne It has been 10 years...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Cool Tool – ClinEss® – A tissue preservation and transportation medium provides protection of cells and allows for tissue to be stabilized without fixation
Background Human clinical samples are used to advance science to create new diagnostics and...
- Posted October 27, 2016
Non-Invasive Stem Cell Characterization and Predicting Differentiation using Luminex Assays
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “Ask the Expert – Using...
- Posted October 25, 2016
CRISPR Technology Where it Stands and What the Future Holds
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish Previously, I wrote an article summarizing...
- Posted October 20, 2016