- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Equipment News
Innovations in Cultureware
Our Next Session Innovations in Cultureware In the past cultureware has mostly been focused...
- Posted July 22, 2013
New and Improved Cultureware is Designed with the Scientist in Mind
A Guest Blog by Graziella Mendonsa, Ph.D., Product Manager at MIDSCI Introduction In the...
- Posted July 10, 2013
A New WAVE for the Future
Disposable bioreactors are increasingly used for cell cultivation because they improve process flexibility, shorten...
- Posted June 25, 2013
Perfusion Bioreactors -With so much to offer they deserve a closer look
Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing In the biopharmaceutical industry there is an ever-present drive to...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo,...
- Posted January 6, 2013