- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Equipment News
New Technology for Washing of a Cell Suspension at the Point of Care
A guest blog by Lee Buckler, Managing Director, The Cell Therapy Group There is...
- Posted January 4, 2012
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what...
- Posted November 23, 2011
T-Cell Expansion Using Perfusion in Closed-System Bioreactors
A Guest Blog by Shannon Eaker, Ph.D., GE Healthcare, Executive Account Manager, Technology Lead...
- Posted November 8, 2011
New Stem Cell Growing Surface Holds Much Promise
In a recent study, written about in Nature Materials, researchers at Glasgow and Southampton...
- Posted August 2, 2011
What are the challenges in utilizing a serum-free, feeder-free, defined cell culture system for human embryonic stem cells?
With the field of stem cell biology rapidly evolving, researchers today face new challenges...
- Posted May 16, 2011