- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Media News
Utilizing Human Pluripotent Stem Cells for Disease Modeling – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Human Pluripotent Stem Cells as...
- Posted June 3, 2014
Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture – A Discussion about Successful Culture
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion with Dr. Nirupama Shevde on Pluripotent...
- Posted April 29, 2014
Animal Component Free Recombinant Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Critical for Enhancing Human Neural Stem Cell Proliferation
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria Stem cell-based therapy...
- Posted April 21, 2014
A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And Processes
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on best practices for cell...
- Posted December 5, 2013
Serum-Free Conditions – A discussion on creating and optimizing serum-free culture
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Serum-Free Conditions. While there...
- Posted May 30, 2013