- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Media News
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs)...
- Posted June 20, 2012
FDA Issues Guidance for Warning Labels on All Drugs Produced Using Blood Products including Plasma-derived Albumin
When animal-derived or human-derived blood products are used in biomanufacturing there is always a...
- Posted June 13, 2012
Alternatives to Fetal Bovine Serum in Cell Culture media, Challenges and Perspectives
A guest blog by Steve Pettit, Director Cell Culture, InVitria with tables provided by...
- Posted May 8, 2012
Transferrin – Nature’s solution for iron replacement in serum-free culture
Iron is an essential part of any media formulation, and this is especially true...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Combining Insulin and Transferrin in Cell Culture Supplements
In previous blogs, we have discussed the importance of removing fetal bovine serum from...
- Posted May 1, 2012