- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Media News
Exciting Treatment Possibilities with Stem Cells; What is the Best Cell Culture Method?
Brandy Sargent, Editor, The Cell Culture Dish Researchers at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center are...
- Posted February 21, 2012
New Gold Standard for Stem Cells
Researchers at King’s College London have submitted the first animal-free, clinical grade, human embryonic...
- Posted December 14, 2011
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending...
- Posted December 6, 2011
DMSO – Cryopreservation Comes With a Cost
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is frequently used in cell banking applications as a cryoprotectant. When...
- Posted November 11, 2011
Cell Therapy and the use of Plasma Derived Ingredients
The promise of new therapies gives us hope— hope that we can battle the...
- Posted November 3, 2011