- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Media News
New Stem Cell Growing Surface Holds Much Promise
In a recent study, written about in Nature Materials, researchers at Glasgow and Southampton...
- Posted August 2, 2011
What are the challenges in utilizing a serum-free, feeder-free, defined cell culture system for human embryonic stem cells?
With the field of stem cell biology rapidly evolving, researchers today face new challenges...
- Posted May 16, 2011
What does the term “xeno-free” mean?
The utility of stem cells in therapeutic applications for regenerative medicine has caused a...
- Posted May 2, 2011
A Critical Role for Recombinant Albumin in Embryonic Stem Cell/iPS Cell Culture and Therapeutic Development
Human embryonic stem cells (hESC) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) are excellent candidates...
- Posted April 20, 2011
A Serum-Free Medium for the In Vitro Expansion of Human Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
Cell therapies using cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL’s) are being developed to treat patients with...
- Posted April 6, 2011