- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Media News
New Stem Cell Growing Surface Holds Much Promise
In a recent study, written about in Nature Materials, researchers at Glasgow and Southampton...
- Posted August 2, 2011
What are the challenges in utilizing a serum-free, feeder-free, defined cell culture system for human embryonic stem cells?
With the field of stem cell biology rapidly evolving, researchers today face new challenges...
- Posted May 16, 2011
What does the term “xeno-free” mean?
The utility of stem cells in therapeutic applications for regenerative medicine has caused a...
- Posted May 2, 2011
A Critical Role for Recombinant Albumin in Embryonic Stem Cell/iPS Cell Culture and Therapeutic Development
Human embryonic stem cells (hESC) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) are excellent candidates...
- Posted April 20, 2011
A Serum-Free Medium for the In Vitro Expansion of Human Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
Cell therapies using cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL’s) are being developed to treat patients with...
- Posted April 6, 2011