- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 18 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Kinetic binding and characterization of biotherapeutic candidates is an important part of screening and selection during...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
More Upstream Bioprocessing News
Cool Tool – The Human Protein Atlas
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish The completion of the Human Genome...
- Posted March 15, 2017
Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platform
In this podcast, we were fortunate to have a group of experts for a...
- Posted March 7, 2017