- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 19 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to produce recombinant...
Guest Blog by Andrea Gough, Product Manager, Solentim The Annual Informa Cell Line Development and Engineering...
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria Since their appearance in the...
More Cell Lines News
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell lines
A guest blog by Timothy Smith, Commercial Director, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Two key drivers...
- Posted October 8, 2015