- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to produce recombinant...
Guest Blog by Andrea Gough, Product Manager, Solentim The Annual Informa Cell Line Development and Engineering...
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria Since their appearance in the...
More Cell Lines News
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell lines
A guest blog by Timothy Smith, Commercial Director, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Two key drivers...
- Posted October 8, 2015