- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 17 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
A guest blog by Timothy Smith, Commercial Director, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Two key drivers in cost...
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Meet the Cells. This week we had...
A Guest Blog by Dr. Simon Dewar, Head of Upstream R&D Operations, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies and...
More CHO Cells News
CHO Cell Culture – Ten Tips from the Experts on Expression, Media, and Bioprocessing
It has been a year since Cell Culture Dish launched our Ask the Expert...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Choosing a Cell Culture Media Development Strategy for Biopharmaceutical Production
In 2012, the three best selling drugs were biologics. While biologics continue to move...
- Posted February 12, 2014