- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologies
A Guest Blog by: Ken Clapp, Product Manager Bioreactors, Xcellerex, now part of GE...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Gene Optimization and Synthesis as Generic Tools for Streamlined Workflows and Expression Enhancement
A Guest Blog by Dr. Arnd Dankesreiter, Sr. Product Manager, Life Technologies and Dr....
- Posted June 19, 2013
Perfusion Bioreactors -With so much to offer they deserve a closer look
Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing In the biopharmaceutical industry there is an ever-present drive to...
- Posted June 12, 2013
All About CHO – A discussion on everything from the basics to troubleshooting
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on All About CHO. While...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “Top 20 Best Selling Drugs of...
- Posted March 14, 2013