- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologies
A Guest Blog by: Ken Clapp, Product Manager Bioreactors, Xcellerex, now part of GE...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Gene Optimization and Synthesis as Generic Tools for Streamlined Workflows and Expression Enhancement
A Guest Blog by Dr. Arnd Dankesreiter, Sr. Product Manager, Life Technologies and Dr....
- Posted June 19, 2013
Perfusion Bioreactors -With so much to offer they deserve a closer look
Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing In the biopharmaceutical industry there is an ever-present drive to...
- Posted June 12, 2013
All About CHO – A discussion on everything from the basics to troubleshooting
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on All About CHO. While...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “Top 20 Best Selling Drugs of...
- Posted March 14, 2013