- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Continuous Processing: From Cookie Preparation to Cell-based Production
Authors: A Guest Blog by William G. Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader BioProcess, GE Healthcare...
- Posted March 7, 2013
Best Selling Biologics for 2011 – CHO Still the Top Manufacturing Choice
While mammalian cell alternatives to CHO based biomanufacturing are making a case, CHO still...
- Posted November 14, 2012
In Celebration of Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – A Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Powerhouse
In recent months we have provided in depth coverage on new CHO cell culture...
- Posted October 23, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture...
- Posted August 28, 2012
How Single-use Systems are Improving Bioprocess Development
A Guest Blog by William Whitford, Sr. Marketing Manager, Cell Culture, Thermo Scientific Cell...
- Posted June 5, 2012