- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Strategies for Enhancing Media to Improve Antibody Production in CHO Cells
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in CHO...
- Posted March 22, 2012
Utilizing Gene Synthesis to Improve Antibody Production in CHO Cells
In a previous blog “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in CHO cells” three areas...
- Posted March 7, 2012
Genetic Sequencing – 3 Ways it Will Enable a New Future for Medicine
Genetic sequencing has received a great deal of coverage lately, primarily due to an...
- Posted February 27, 2012
Quality vs. Cost in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing – Ways to Acheive Both
A guest blog by Mark Rice, Process Engineer, InVitria A major topic of discussion...
- Posted February 8, 2012
Optimizing Overall Manufacturing System Performance through the Use of Animal-free Cell Culture Supplements
KiriLyn Svay, Jeff Rosenbloom, Delyan Rusev, and Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center Keck Graduate...
- Posted February 3, 2012