- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Are Perfusion Cell Culture Systems the Future for Cell-Culture Based Biomanufacturing?
Blog from the 2012 Biomanufacturing Summit On January 31st at the Biomanufacturing Summit there...
- Posted February 3, 2012
Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in CHO Cells
Biomanufacturing capacity is in demand, particularly with several biologic drugs entering final phases of...
- Posted January 20, 2012
Mammalian Cell Alternatives to CHO Biomanufacturing
Last week in a blog titled “CHO Cells – the Top Expression System for...
- Posted January 18, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells –...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Iron Chelates – Trick or Treat?
Treat Iron is an essential part of any serum-free media formulation. Cells need iron...
- Posted November 1, 2011