- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More CHO Cells News
Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, the history and importance of hybridoma technology...
- Posted July 21, 2011
Manufacturing Biotherapeutics – Starting with CHO Cloning
For every Herceptin, for every Enbrel, Humira and Rituxan, and for every successful biotherapeutic...
- Posted March 21, 2011
Veruca Salt & Bioproduction: I want it now!
In the early stages of biologics development the bioproduction group faces many challenges, a...
- Posted September 7, 2010
Transferrin Improves the Performance of Serum-Free Media
Iron is required by cells and iron is an essential part of any serum-free...
- Posted August 16, 2010