- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 18 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to produce recombinant...
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Transfection and Selection. The result was an...
In my previous blog “Innovative Products from the ASCB Conference – Part I,” I highlighted a...
More HEK293 News
Combining Insulin and Transferrin in Cell Culture Supplements
In previous blogs, we have discussed the importance of removing fetal bovine serum from...
- Posted May 1, 2012
Transferrin Improves the Performance of Serum-Free Media
Iron is required by cells and iron is an essential part of any serum-free...
- Posted August 16, 2010