- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 19 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well known that...
In successful hybridoma production, identifying hybridoma cell lines that have good manufacturing potential is key. To...
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Culturing of Mouse Hybridoma Cells. The...