- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Hybridoma News
Serum Free Hybridoma Culture – Key Recommendations
Historically hybridoma cells have been grown in base media plus fetal bovine serum (FBS),...
- Posted July 17, 2012
Alternatives to Fetal Bovine Serum in Cell Culture media, Challenges and Perspectives
A guest blog by Steve Pettit, Director Cell Culture, InVitria with tables provided by...
- Posted May 8, 2012
Transferrin – Nature’s solution for iron replacement in serum-free culture
Iron is an essential part of any media formulation, and this is especially true...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Using Bioreactors to Improve Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells
In a previous blog “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells” three areas...
- Posted April 17, 2012
Advancing Media to Improve Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in Hybridoma...
- Posted March 29, 2012