- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Hybridoma News
Utilizing Automated Clone Selection to Improve Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells
In a previous blog “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells” three areas...
- Posted March 9, 2012
Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells
Ever since hybridoma technology was discovered in the 1970’s, scientists have been improving the...
- Posted March 2, 2012
The Evolution of Monoclonal Antibodies
Most of us have had to take medicine at some point in our lives,...
- Posted June 28, 2011
Maintaining Serum-Free Hybridoma Culture: 7 Day Run
Sometimes, it is very tricky to cultivate hybridoma cells in serum-free conditions. There are...
- Posted April 4, 2011
Transferrin Improves the Performance of Serum-Free Media
Iron is required by cells and iron is an essential part of any serum-free...
- Posted August 16, 2010