- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
More Cell Lines News
You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapies
A guest blog by Steve Pettit, Ph.D, Cell Culture/Vaccine Product Development, InVitria The Old...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production Media
In our previous blog “The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Meet the Cells – A discussion of some of the most popular cell lines
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Meet the Cells. This week...
- Posted December 15, 2014
Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting Dilution
In successful hybridoma production, identifying hybridoma cell lines that have good manufacturing potential is...
- Posted September 24, 2014
A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process Development
A Guest Blog by Dr. Simon Dewar, Head of Upstream R&D Operations, FUJIFILM Diosynth...
- Posted September 23, 2014